The Kit COM2 is composed by components to install on an IC controller board Rev. D1 to form a second serial com port which can be used to connect a redundant bus to the PC or to connect satellites etc.
The Kit Com2 is composed by:
- A 16 pins Ic (UART)
- A 8 pins Ic (RS485 buffer)
- A 2 pins connector to install on the IC
1. Disconnect the power from the controller.
2. Insert the 2 Ics. Warning: Pin 1 must be installed as shown on the drawing.
3. Power-up the controller.
4. Connect the items (satellites, PC, etc.) on the second RS485 Com2 bus by respecting the same rules as for the main bus. (See IC Installation Manual). Never connect the 2 RS485 buses together.