When a virtual license is needed to replace the physical dongle follow the instructions below which are needed to convert the license.
Please fill in the dongle license replacement form at the bottom of the article
You will need to provide the old license ID/ and the new unique PCID
The old dongle license needs to be returned to Sensor within 3 weeks of receiving you virtual license. All information for the form can be obtained through updateplug.exe from the GPP folder
1. At the server go to the GuardPoint Pro install directory.
2. Locate the application called Updateplug.exe and open the application.
You will see similar to the below screen shot:
3. Click Get ID and Code button.
Fill in the dongle replacement form with the details output in the white space section of the App. ID, config ect.
4. At the PC the virtual license is to be run on open Updateplug.exe. You will need to be physically at this server, you cannot get the detail remotely [this is only for the license configuration if you already have the license configuration you can obtain the next steps, unique PCID remotely]
Check the Software dongle check box, Click Get unique PCID and paste the output into the Dongle replacement form along with the details from step 2.
Repeat step 3 with the secondary ID check box ticked [if you have it on your version]
Paste the secondary ID Unique PCID in to the replacement dongle form
5. Send the completed form to your account manager, we can then process the upgraded virtual license