To activate the Vistor Module for GP10, you must configure IIS on your PC (see below) and then, go here in your browser:
Configure IIS (Internet Information Services) – to support the Visitor Module
1. In the Windows Start menu’s search, type Turn Windows Features On or Off.
2. In the search results list, click Turn Windows Features On or Off. The Turn Windows Features On or Off window is displayed.
3. In the Turn Windows Features On or Off tree, navigate to Internet Information Services / World Wide Web Services / Application Development Features.
4. Select all of the ASP.NET version checkboxes under Application Development Features (when you do this, more checkboxes will be selected automatically, do not uncheck them).
5. Under Common HTTP Feature, select the Static content checkbox.
In Windows 8, the Windows Features tree looks like this:
In Windows 10, the Windows Features tree looks like this: