There may be times when you would like to use a code on a keypad to leave a relay/door open or keep that door / closed
You can do this by using an Action, Process and Global Reflex with a transaction code at a reader.
You will nee the ACM module for GPP which can be found under the Event handling menu
- At the reader screen which will be used to enter the transaction code open the reader screen . [Controller>Reader>Access mode], Click the Access Mode tab
Under Security Level one select With Card from the drop down list, save
- Open the Action screen and create a new action of type Relay Activation.
Select the relay you would like to deactivate from the Output drop down list, Select Never Activated— CONSTANT OFF from the Relay Actions drop down list and save.
You can test this action by clicking on the test button, the relay should stay open.
Alternatively if you wish to keep the relay open constantly you would select Always Activated—CONSTANT ON from the Relay Actions drop down list or if you wanted the relay to stay open for a set amount of time you would select Activated during from the Relay Actions drop down list and provide a time in seconds in the box below. Save the Action and Click Make this a process button
- If using the Relay Action Constant Off then you will need to repeat step 2, this time under the Relay Actions drop down list you would choose Return to automatic mode NORMAL then make this a process
- Open the process screen and check to see if you process’s have been created.
- Open the Global Reflex screen and create a new Global Reflex
Click onto the properties tab
The event section should :
Event Type: Access Granted
Reader: Choose which reader you will enter the transaction code
Transaction Code: This code can be any number from 1-99 [If you are using transaction code in the T+ module, avoid transaction codes 1 & 0
Cardholder: This is the nominated cardholder who will use the global reflex
Process: This will be the process you created for opening or closing the relay.
Note: If the action/process/global reflex you created was to keep the relay open constantly you should make an additional Global Reflex using the process Return to automatic mode NORMAL created earlier.