Download GuardPoint10 version 10.1.60.34
This is a Beta version of GuardPoint10 with ELSGW support.
You do need the Lift module included on your License. If you are installing GP10 as a demo you can use the param code "jisTio" rather than "jisTio1" and this will then include the Lift module but restricted to the demo restrictions. (4 Readers, 2 controllers, 10 cardholders)
How to use ELGSW Lift with GuardPoint10.
1. In options:
- Set "Show Mitsubishi " to On.
- Set the Lift IP and Port
2. In Infrastructure
- Create a Lift controller.
- Open the reader popup - there is a Lift Tab. 3.
- Set the Lift params.
- You'll get a notification about removing redundant relays.
- After all the readers have been set initialize the controller.
3. In the Access screen:
- Create a new ELGSW LAG (lift access group) - a new option under New.
- Set the correct parameters.
- Select which floor and directions.
- Add the new LAG to a Multi AG (new or existing one).
3. Assign this MAG to a Cardholder and swipe the badge on the reader - The elevator should receive the command.