Here's how to use the Free Command diagnostic feature to emulate a cardholder.
- Enable Debug by Diagnostic in Options and save.
- Go to Diagnostic and tick the controller you want to trigger
- Click Misc. then Send Free CMD.
In the Command box enter "79".
In the Parameters box enter the following:
- The reader number padded to two digits, for example "01" for reader 1
- Followed by "0000"
- Finally the badge code padded to eight characters, for example code 123456 would be "00123456"
- Click Send and the command will be sent to the controller, which will then act as if it was a real badge being read at the reader.