Since January 2019, IC500/IC1000 rev.B2 has been replaced by IC500/IC1000 rev.B4.
The IC500/IC1000 rev.B4 has the same capabilities than the IC500/IC1000 rev.B2 (eg. 2 readers, 4 inputs, 3 relays, RS485 connectivity, etc.).
In addition, the IC500/IC1000 rev.B4 offers the following features:
- All on-board inputs are supervised
- Diagnostic LED for each input
- An additional input for tamper (MS) monitoring
- An additional input for PSU Failed monitoring
- Lantronix or Tibbo type TCP adapter
- 512K or 2M RAM models
- 32-bit CPU option
Note: The firmware of the IC500/IC1000 rev.B4 is different from the IC500/IC1000 rev.B2's one.
Please ask us before trying to update a controller firmware of such controller.
If the board is REV B4. then you must use the firmware TPLE32 251218-AE.HEX
Otherwise, if REV B2 is indicated, then you must use the TPL 251218-AE.HEX firmware