HOW TO PROGRAM YOUR TRANSMITTER
First, check if your receiver or control panel has the “PIN-MODE” sticker.
Follow the instructions in each case:
Fast programming “PIN-MODE”
- Position yourself about 2-4 metres away from the receiver.
- Press the button on the back of the transmitter that you want to program with the tip of a ballpoint pen.
The receiver will emit a long beep and your transmitter will be programmed.
If your receiver/control panel doesn’t hold the “PIN-MODE” sticker and if you already have an operating transmitter, you can programme others by following these instructions:(*)
- Position yourself about 2-4 metres away from the receiver, with the already operating transmitter (A) and the new one you wish to re-programme (B).
- Press the button on the back of the transmitter (A) with the tip of a ballpoint pen.
- The receiver will emit a long beep. 3 Within 10 seconds, press the button of transmitter (B) selected for the function which you are programming.
- The receiver will emit a short beep to confirm the programming.
- After 10 seconds, the receiver will leave the programming with two short beeps.
(*) Can only be used for conventional receiver installations.